Secure the best covered seats available and enjoy a range of premium hospitality options at all Canterbury home games in 2012.
Two options to cater to your needs are available:
The ever popular Boot Party® is back in Christchurch for Rugby! The Boot Party® has been a client favourite for many years and
promises to deliver it back in its traditional format – excellent food, great entertainment in a semi-formal, relaxed environment
and an atmosphere perfectly suited to networking with clients, staff and guests.
- Access to the exclusive Boot Party® venue with your own car boot and your own personalised number plate
- Hosting staff to greet you on arrival and attend to your Boot during the hospitality period
- Substantial, quality finger food and carvery served pre-match
- Selection of wine, beer and non-alcoholic beverages served throughout
- Match programmes for each Boot
- Signed Memorabilia Prize Draw
- Reserved covered seating between the 22m lines
- Hospitality duration – 2-hours pre-match, and 1-hour post-match
$225 + GST per person per match (minimum of 10 people per boot)
Red & Black Club
Experience the passion and history of the famous Canterbury rugby team through the aptly named Red & Black Club. This themed
environment offers guests an opportunity to entertain clients in an informal and relaxed environment. With casual tables for
dining and bar-leaners and stools for informal socialising, the Red & Black Club provides guests with a refined, yet informal,
premium lounge bar environment.
- Relaxed, premium lounge bar like environment located in close proximity to AMI Stadium
- Casual dining at tables as well as stand up, informal style hospitality for 3-hours (2-hours pre-match, and 1-hour post-match)
- Complimentary service of premium beer, wine and juice throughout the hospitality period
- Finger foods, carvery and buffet dining
- Match programmes
- Full host service
- Prize draw for signed match related memorabilia
- Covered, reserved match seating between the 22m lines
$195 + GST per person per match
For more information and bookings, contact Michael Owens from Experience Group, the official Hospitality partner of the CRFU on firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 021 689 142.